Tommy, one of our House of Refuge Sunnyslope (HRS) program graduates from 2011, is a living testimony of “Refuge, Hope and God’s Promises”...
“…made some pretty poor decisions in life … ended up doing a couple of years in prison…”
From prison, he was seeking refuge…
…he started feeling the warmth and love of Christ…
He got back something he was missing in his life — HOPE.
God always says “Yes” to His Promises:
- A sustainable, successful career
- Getting his driver’s license back
- Loving people surrounding him
- A new wife
- A new baby
- His children back in his life
- Sobriety for the past 10 years
“All I can do is say ‘Thank You” to Jesus Christ for these promises… The Hope that He’s given me and the Refuge that He’s allowed me to have throughout these years.”