- We believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God and the basis for all we do.
- We believe transformation only happens through a relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the importance of Christian fellowship, community and healthy relationships.
- We believe employment creates self-worth in an individual.
- We believe through spiritual growth; emotional and financial stability will be obtained for our residents.
The focus of House of Refuge Sunnyslope is to provide a safe and healthy transitional living environment that restores men and women through Biblical values, fellowship, and full-time work.
Through the power and love of Jesus Christ, we encourage, equip and help transform individuals into the men and women God intended them to be.